Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Distractions

I went out to my back yard today to check to see if the cherries are ready to be picked. We have one lonely cherry tree that gives us a bumper crop on the yrs my husband remembers to spray them;) This year looks good. The cherries are not quite ripe.
But while I was there, I noticed the grass was getting tall. So, I decided to mow the edges, as I had promised my 13yo daughter I would do the summer. Next thing I knew, I had mowed the entire lawn and had ran out of gas.

The only trouble with this is that it was not what I was supposed to be doing.
I ended up causing my 18yo daughter to be late for orientation at beauty school. She does not drive yet, so I needed to be ready to take her.
She will be taking her driving test in 2 weeks. I hope she passes. I really need another driver in the shoe. But teen drivers are so scarey. I think there should be roads designated for them alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment