Monday, May 24, 2010

Introduction to the Shoe Dwellers

I am the "little old woman" who lives in this shoe. Well, I don't really think of myself as being an old woman, at 43yo. (yes, I am not afraid to post my real age.) But, in reality, I am not a very young woman anymore.


My husband and I have been married for soon to be 23yrs. We have 10 beautiful children. Our oldest is 21 and has left the shoe. Our youngest is 5 1/2 months. We have 5 girls and 5 boys! We had 4 girls in a row, then came the 5 boys. We were delighted to again have a darling daughter!

I use to be a nurse, and have worked in the nursing field off and on throughout my yrs of marriage and motherhood. Currently, I am a SAHM.

I have been homeschooling since 1994! and have graduated 2 of my children, so far. My oldest is now a nurse. My next one is enrolled in beauty school. (Yay, free haircuts!)


We are wrapping up the current school year, and planning for the new one. In our state, this is a lot of paperwork, a lot of planning and expense. I look forward to a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment