Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sickness continues

I took my almost 7yo to the doctor yesterday. He has bronchitis and is now on abx and an inhaler. What made me decide was his temp was 103.5 1st thing in the morning.
He vomitted a good portion of his abx. Hopefully, we have more success today.

Last night, around bedtime, I noticed the 5yo felt warm. He had a fever of 101.4 He was very indignant about his brother "making him sick". It was sort of funny.

Then the almost 9yo wanted to check his temp and decided to wash the digital thermometer. Now it doesn't work:( We have two other thermometers, but they are hiding, probably under the sofa. I think the 9yo is fine, he is just having sympathy heeby-jeebies.

We had planned to go to a picnic on Saturday for large families. Now, I'm not certain we will be able to. I don't want to risk exposing lots of children, or preggy women to sickness. I guess we will see how all the children are on Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment